Friday, January 29, 2010

from journaling group

Blog Journals

Journaling Prompt: What color represents you?
1-4-2010

If you looked into the dictionary under a color and expected to find my name among the definitions, it would be a game of catch-me-if-you can. Any given day or even moment, I could be found sulking under depression blue, then, like invisible ink the name would fade and reappear under hot pink, sizzling and mischievous. Then I might slide into sunny yellow or prance into peachy keen.
The colors would change, much like my eyes with the mood and the ambiance of the surroundings, a chameleon changing with the tides, a brilliant rainbow fading into an azure sky. Being one color would stifle my creativity. My pallet will always be filled with every imaginable hue, ready for my brush to color my world.

No comments: